8 (499) 391-32-03, 8 (499) 394-07-16
125363, г. Москва, ул. Новопоселковая,
д. 6, кор. 217, офис 606
Adding serial communications capabilities to an application is never a simple matter. It requires specialized knowledge that might be outside an individual programmer’s expertise. For years, VBScript, Visual Basic and Visual C++ developers have relied upon the power, flexibility and reliability of the ActiveComport serial communications control from ActiveXperts Software.
ActiveXperts Serial Port Component control developed to provide an easy-to-use scripting interface for serial, asynchronous communications through a serial port. ActiveComport can control modems, ISDN modems, USB serial devices and other devices and machines that have a serial interface.
Use ActiveComport for different purposes:
· To control manufacturing machines via the serial port;
· To configure network devices (like print-servers, routers) via the serial port;
· To control a modem, connected to the serial/USB port or Bluetooth;
· To send SMS messages to a mobile telephone using a GSM SmartPhone/Modem connected to the PC (serial/USB port or Bluetooth);
· To transfer files through a null modem cable;
· Any other scenario where serial communications is involved.
ActiveComport includes samples for many development tools, including:
· Visual Basic .NET — Windows .NET based application;
· Visual C# .NET — Windows .NET based applications;
· Visual Basic 5.x or higher — Windows based applications;
· Visual C++ 5.x or higher — Windows based applications;
· Borland Delphi 7.x or higher — Windows based applications;
· Borland C++ Builder 6.x or higher — Windows based applications;
· ASP .NET — Web site based on Active Server Pages and the .NET Framework;
· ASP 2.x — Web site based on Active Server Pages (server-side scripting);
· PHP — Embedded HTML scripting;
· VBScript — Windows based scripts;
· HTML — Client scripts within HTML pages;
· Any other development platform that supports ActiveX/COM components.
ActiveXperts Serial Port Component is provided as an ActiveX control and is designed to work with any version of Visual Basic 6.0,.NET and VBA 5 and above and ActiveXperts Serial Port Toolkit Free Download is designed to work with any version of Delphi 3, 4 and RAD Studio.ActiveXperts Serial Port Component is designed to be used in the following scenarios:
· Product development applications to communicate with production based Serial/Serial/USB/Bluetooth based devices;
· TextMate, iCode (OS X) or any similar cross-platform scripting environments;
· Any embedded scripting environments that has support for ActiveX control;
· Scripting/Automation testing using Selenium WebDrivers.
The serial port component includes features:
· ASCII, EBCDIC, UNICODE, OEM, ANSI and UTF8 encodings of the text.
· Control flow — If/Else If/Else/Do While/Next When/Catch/Finally While/Step/Until loop.
· Operators — Plus, minus, divide, modulus, power, unary minus, conditional — true, false and not operators.
· Comparison operators — Greater than or equal, less than or equal, equal, greater than or equals, less than or equals, not equal, not greater than or equals, not less than or equals.
· Union, intersection and difference operators — Union, intersection, complement and difference operators.
· Math and conversion operators — Math — round, floor and ceiling functions and the following conversion operators.
· Examples — examples of how to use the above constructs within scripts.
Active Xperts Serial Port Tutorial:
Here are a few examples of how to use the control with different development environments (VBA, Delphi, WinForms, TextMate, TextPad, Visual Studio, VBScript, Java Script and etc.)
Download VBA XpertsSerialPort.com, Install it, and to use this control you only need to double click on this control and follow the instructions
ActiveX Control cannot be created. Any version of VB is required
1. On the left side of the screen of the ActiveX control, double click on the Smart Serial Port control. Press the OK button if prompted and the dialog box appears.
2. On the right side of
· Serial Port Control, written in Visual Basic 6.0 and later;
· Serial Port Template, a Visual Basic template to use the control easily;
· Serial Port Configuration, a Visual Basic layout for visualizing configuration settings;
· Serial Port Sample, a Visual Basic sample demonstrating the features of the control;
· Serial Port Library, a dynamic library compatible with all ActiveX Port Controls (ActiveXperts Serial Port Control, ActiveXperts Serial Port Template, ActiveXperts Serial Port Configuration);
· Free Serial Port Control, used to download the ActiveX component;
· ActiveComport_Developer_Guide, a PDF document that can be viewed on any PDF viewer to explain the details of the activeX control;
· ActiveComport_Serial_Tips_and_Tricks, a web page with the best tips and tricks for using the control;
· ActiveComport_Activecomport_for_different_development_tools, a discussion forum with many activecomport users;
· Serial Port control for TextPad and other editors, an ActiveX control for Windows applications;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Active Server Pages (ASP) — Web site based on Active Server Pages (server-side scripting);
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for ASP.NET — Web site based on the.NET Framework;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Java Script — Windows based scripts;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for the PHP scripting language — Embedded HTML scripting;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for VBScript — Windows based scripts;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Microsoft HTML Editor — Windows based scripts;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Microsoft Word and Excel — Windows based scripts;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Active Perl — Windows based scripts;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Active SSH — Linux based scripts;
· ActiveXperts Serial port control for Any Other Development Platform that supports ActiveX components (such as: Visual Basic 6.0 and later, Visual C# 6.0 and later, Delphi 7, C++ Builder 6, VBScript, ASP, PHP and much more)…
Note: Requires VB6 or higher. Visit
ActiveComportSerialPort is compatible with any Windows Operating System having at least COM1, COM2 or COM4 drivers and a Serial Port:
· COM1 — USB serial port;
· COM2 — USB serial port;
· COM4 — Serial port connected to a Windows 7 or higher computer;
· COM3 — Serial port connected to a Windows 2000 or higher computer;
· COM5 — Serial port connected to a Windows 98 or higher computer;
· COM6 — Serial port connected to a Windows 95 or higher computer;
· COM7 — Serial port connected to a Windows NT or higher computer;
· COM8 — Serial port connected to a Windows 95 or higher computer.
ActiveComportSerialPort is the main control of the package.
ActiveComportSerialPort control works in stand-alone mode and can be used as a server control within any windows-based applications. ActiveComportSerialPort control can work synchronously or asynchronously with a remote server.
ActiveComportSerialPort can be added to any Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#.NET, Delphi 7.x, C++ Builder 6.x, ASP or PHP applications and supports the following:
· Modems connected to serial/USB ports;
· ISDN modems connected to serial/USB ports;
· Serial port connected to a Windows 7 or higher computer;
· USB peripheral devices connected to a Windows 7 or higher computer;
· Bluetooth devices connected to a Windows 7 or higher computer;
· Virtual COM port to configure Network Devices (like Print-servers, Routers);
· SMS functionality to send SMS messages to a mobile telephone (GSM Smart-phones/Modems) connected to a serial/USB port;
· FTP functionality to transfer files via a null-modem cable;
· Serial Port connection to a PC with ActiveComportSerialPort control as a server-side control;
· Any other scenario where serial communications is involved.
ActiveComportSerialPort control features:
· Avoid RC oscillator noise and EMI by having digital values;
· Avoid DTMF noise by detecting tone generation;
· GSM tones are generated in one of the following modes:
• The ActiveXperts Serial Port Toolkit is the advanced ActiveXcontrol used to gain access to serial, asynchronous communications. It supports connecting to serial and hardware serial ports. It can be used with low-level devices as well as network devices. It also includes a low-level hardware serial port interface. It can be used as a null-modem port for connecting to a fax machine for the purpose of sending faxes. It can also be used for the purpose of transferring files via the serial port, or connect to devices with RS232 ports and control them from a PC.
• The ActiveXperts Serial Port Toolkit provides a set of tools that allow you to get serial communications going and control various kinds of communication. These include the serial port control, RS232 port control, dedicated null-modem port control, COM port control (also known as a serial port), remote port control, heartbeat control, remote data control, and serial port implementation based on I2C or SPI (using synchronous serial port). It also includes a serial port implementation based on I2C (using asynchronous serial port).
• You can use any of the tools in the ActiveXperts Serial Port Toolkit to gain access to a serial or network serial port, either local or remote. Use the COM Port Control to connect to serial devices and control them using standard COM commands. Use the Remote Port Control to have the serial port control IP based serial communications that can be on network equipment. You can also use the Null-Modem Port Control to connect to a fax machine and have it send and receive faxes. Use the Heartbeat Control to control a serial port that is not connected to a modem. Use the Remote Data Control to send serial data to a remote computer. Use the Serial Port Implementation based on I2C (or SPI) to connect to a dedicated serial port that implements I2C or SPI.
• The COM Port Control provides control and a set of management commands for serial devices. You can set modem controls, set up modem devices, get status, and send commands to a modem. You can get the status of the communication lines and the type of communication lines connected. You can set the number of communication lines connected. The COM Port Control also provides you with the ability to perform a bidirectional communication with a modem or to perform a remote debugging of the communication lines.
• The Remote Port Control provides control and a set of management commands for serial devices connected to a remote computer, where the
OS: Windows 7
Windows 7 Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon® 64 CPU 3.0 GHz
Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon® 64 CPU 3.0 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM
Windows 7 Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 3.0 GHz, AMD Phenom™ II X6 CPU 3.0 GHz
Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 3.0
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.